The Wilds Blog
RZR Season Is Almost Here
Mark your calendars, folks, opening day for Bear Rock Adventures’ 2019 season is May 24th! From new Polaris ATV rentals and top-notch Polaris Slingshots, we have everything you need for an epic vacation at our new location, 1564 Main Street, Pittsburg, New Hampshire. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come this summer season.
Bear Rock Side-by-Side Rentals
We have an impressive fleet of vehicles and can accommodate couples, families, large groups and everything in between, including:
- 12 RZR XP 1000 2-seaters
- 7 RZR XP 1000 4-seaters
- 1 Ranger Crew 6-seater
- 3 Polaris Slingshots
- 2-hour, 3-hour, 4-hour, 6-hour, 8-hour, 24-hour or multi-day rental periods
To top it all off, we also have a new damage waiver available for our guests, here’s what that means for you:
- For all of our ATV rentals, a damage waiver with a $3,000 deductible is included in the price of the rental.
- You may upgrade your damage waiver for $15 per day per unit to a $1,500 deductible.
- For all of our Slingshot rentals, a damage waiver with a $1,500 deductible is included in the cost of the rental.
- You may upgrade your damage waiver to $750 deductible for $15 per day per unit.
Ride the Wilds Trail Signage
Bear Rock Adventures has been collaborating with various local organizations to bring change to the North Country trail system, Ride the Wilds. We are proud to announce the Polaris Foundation has given the newly formed alliance a $100,000 grant towards the creation and installation of 1,000 new ATV trail signs, providing directional guidance and promoting safe and responsible riding practices. Our very own Corrine Rober, owner of Bear Rock Adventures and marketing chair for North Country Chamber of Commerce, is a leading force in this effort. We are committed to good stewardship and community involvement with the Polaris Foundation grant and the alliance for more information about this project, head over to North Country Chamber of Commerce’s website.
ATV Trails in New Hampshire
Get ready to enjoy a scenic off-road ride and drive experience from the seat of a brand-new, fully accessorized Polaris side-by-side rental. Ride the Wilds, the Northeast’s largest interconnected ATV trail system, has 1,000+ miles of trails across Coos County. We have a handful of routes that we suggest guests to embark on, one of those being Beaver Brook Falls. There is an 80-foot waterfall that can be spotted trailside off of the Ride the Wilds trail system in the Metallak ATV Club riding area. Here, you can step out of your vehicle and walk to the top of the scenic waterfall lookout, explore the bridges throughout the property, have a picnic and even go for a swim!
We are pleased to offer guests a discounted price for rentals from May 28th to June 27th. Here’s the details:
- 15% off of rental price
- Discount is valid mid-week (Mondays-Thursdays) from May 28th, 2019 to June 27th, 2019
- Discount is not valid on weekends or holidays
- Guests must call the office to redeem the discount. Call 1-866-663-9777 and reference “SUMMERJUNE19” to claim the discount
Who’s ready to rev up those RPMs and #unleashtheadventure? Book your trip today!