The Wilds Blog
Bear Rock Signature Tent Series
Just when you thought off-roading in New Hampshire couldn’t get any better, it did! We are excited to announce our brand-new lodging experience: The Bear Rock Signature Tent Series with Tentrr. You can now fully immerse yourself into everything the North County has to offer, from renting a top-of-the-line Polaris vehicle, exploring thousands of miles of trails, camping in a unique tent fully equipped with all of the essentials, to waking up the next day to do it all again. This new, easy package allows you to camp in style and is the perfect escape to enjoy the greatest of adventures all in one experience.
While you aren’t required to rent our vehicles to book and stay at these camps, we highly recommend you do! We offer a variety of side-by-side rentals that can accommodate up to six riders, perfect for families or larger groups. With the campsites located just 18 miles south of our shop in Pittsburg, New Hampshire, you are just a short ride away from your epic camp or “glamp” site in Colebrook, New Hampshire with access to over 1,000 miles of gorgeous New Hampshire off-roading trails.
What’s Included in the Signature Tent Series?
We’re glad you asked! Each site includes:
- Incredible safari expedition tent
- Personal wood stove
- Queen size bed
- Picnic table
- Adirondack chairs
- Camp toilet
- Fire pit with a grill
- Sun shower
What are the different Signature Tent Sites to choose from?
There are four incredible sites to stay at with unparalleled views of New Hampshire and Canada. We recommend booking all four of the sites when visiting as a group. That way, everyone can adventure through the trails together and unwind at the end of the day around the campfire.
- Bear Rock Hidden Gemis nestled behind an old stone wall surrounded by maples that opens to a spectacular mountain top vista. Located on the “Ride the Wilds” ATV trail system, it has quick and easy access to off-roading, hiking, biking, swimming or just soaking in serene views.
- Bear Rock Mountain Top Escape is situated at the top of a small mountain with majestic views of the Great North Woods and Canada. When the sun sets on the breathtaking views, the dark sky is lit up by the unforgettable Milky Way.
- Bear Rock Secluded Paradise is tucked away by itself with fabulous views of the mountains and direct access to the impressive ATV trails in New Hampshire. Be sure to bring binoculars to check out the wildlife and mountain vistas!
- Bear Rock Secret Pines is placed beautifully between a collection of Pines and perched up on a hill with fantastic views. This is a great place to escape from the norm with adventures leasing to Dixville Notch and Connecticut Lake, offering hundreds of miles ripe for exploration.
What are you waiting for? Book your Bear Rock Signature Tent Site today, check out our utv rentals and create memories that will last a lifetime!