Ride through the New Hampshire Wilds on a brand new Polaris Indy snowmobile, the perfect way to cover lots of ground and explore the trails.
- Hourly Rental Starts at
- Multi-Day Rental Starts at
Polaris RZR PRO XP 1000: The ultimate riding experience
Drive the 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP 1000 on a self guided tour for up to 4 people. You no longer need to be an expert hiker or physically elite to reach the most beautiful peaks and vistas in NH. The Polaris RZR PRO XP 1000 provides the ultimate riding experience.
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license to rent an OHRV. The license must be presented the day of your rental. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If you are unable to present your driver’s license the day of your rental you will not be permitted to operate the vehicle and your rental fee will be forfeited.
- Drivers between the ages of 18 and 20 who can present a valid driver’s license and are accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 25 years of age , during the entire rental period will be allowed to operate a rental vehicle with signed release of liability by the parent or guardian present.
- No driver under the age of 25 is allowed to carry a passenger under the age of 18 years of age
- Passengers must be 7 years of age or older or 57 inches in height or more to ride without a child resraint system (provided by customer). No passenger under the age of 5 years old shall ride in a rental vehicle.
- ALL reservation cancellations will be charged a 20% processing fee. Full refunds, minus the 20% processing fee will be issued if cancellation is made 48 hours in advance of reservation start time. If reservation is cancelled within 48 hours prior to reservation start time, full payment will be completely forfeited. No exceptions. Please call 866-663-9777 if you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Machines must be returned with a full tank of gas or an additional refueling fee will apply.
- Participants (Driver & Rider) must provide their own eye protection
- Rental rates include a Full Tank of Gas, Helmet, Trail Map, GPS Locator & ResQLink personal locator beacon.
- A damage waiver with a $3,000 maximum out of pocket expense is included in the rental rate. You may upgrade your damage waiver for $15 per day, per machine to a $1,500 maximum out of pocket expense. The card will only be charged if damages occur during rental period.
- To secure a reservation, a $100 deposit per machine, per day is required. The deposit will be applied to the total rental price.