The Wilds Blog
SAVE THE ATV TRAILS!
Did you know?: Our ATV trails are in danger of being closed! This is a very real threat being presented by your Repesentatives of New Hampshire. The bills proposed will impact a major amount of the ATV trails/access in the North Country and all of New Hampshire. With proposed bills specifically attacking OHRV operation on Class V roads and opening up the opportunity for major lawsuits against the towns will result in ATV/OHRV riding to be shut down. Not only do the trails provide a great soource of adventure and family fun but are a major factor to the economic growth for the North Country.
The impact that ATV/OHRV has on local businesses and continued growth economically for the North Country is very apparent and with the loss of the trail system would be detrimental to the future of the area.
- From 2012 to 2017 Room & Meals increased 34.39% annually
- That equals $2,613,908.98
- From May to Oct (ATV season) Rooms & Meals increased 37.78%
- That equals $1,742,572.98
- 43 parcels sold (stats for 2018 up to October)
- 34 parcels sold because of Motorized Trail Access
- That equals 79% of the sales
- An informal survey of prominent Real Estate Agents in the area agreed on 75-85% of all sales are relative to Motorized Trail Access.
- 2011-2017 20,400 registrations to 34,000 registrations in 2017
- That's a 66% increase
- This was the first year Grant & Aid fund increased 100%
- Club memberships increased from 2,000 to over 9,000 in one year
- 350% increase
Bill HB498: Prohibiting OHRV operation on Class V ways
The State should not dictate town road use. This is a local issue .
What action can you take?: Send Letters, email and/or Call the following representatives--
Representative Wayne Moynihan (D)
Coos - District 2
138 Plain Road
Dummer, NH 03588-5110
Committee : House Transportation
Officers of Committee:
Chairman:Representative George Sykes (D) Grafton - District 13
3 Avon Avenue
Lebanon, NH 03766-2601
Vice Chairman: Representative Michael O'Brien (D) Hillsborough - District 36
4 Woodfield Street
Nashua, NH 03062-2056
Clerk: Representative Laura Telerski (D) Hillsborough - District 35
5 Shakespeare Road
Nashua, NH 03062-2430
Secretary: Dianna Maffucci
Researcher: Jennifer Foor
Location: LOB Room 203
Representatives For Coos County
Bill HB683: relative to the rights of property owners abutting certain highways and rail trails.
NHOVA Strongly Opposes. Bill will shut down riding and result in Lawsuits and other chaos!
What action can you take?: Send Letters, email and/or Call to the following representatives--
Sponsor: Representative Wayne Moynihan (D)
Coos - District 2
138 Plain Road
Dummer, NH 03588-5110
Committee : Resources, Recreation and Development
Officers of Committee:
Chairman: Representative Suzanne Smith (D) Grafton - District 8
20 Brookside Lane
Hebron, NH 03241-7200
Vice Chairman: Representative Kevin Maes (D) Grafton - District 6
PO Box 205
Rumney, NH 03266-0205
Clerk: Representative Rosemarie Rung (D) Hillsborough - District 21
21 Ministerial Drive
Merrimack, NH 03054
Representatives For Coos County
Take Action Now.
Want to start the new year off right? Us too!
New Year’s resolutions stem from a tradition of people resolving to change an undesired trait or behavior to accomplish a goal or improve their life.
Did you know that 80% of New Year’s resolutions fail by February?
We all know that dieting and exercise are high on the list of resolutions, but the number one goal on our list at Bear Rock Adventures is to help people unplug from technology and soak in the great outdoors year-round. Technology has found its way into our daily lives so it’s more important now than ever to set down the electronics and immerse ourselves in mother nature. We are making it a point to stick to our goal not only during 2019, but every year after that as well.
Not sure how to unplug and explore? We’re here to help show you that there are a lot of fun things to do in the winter that don’t require technology.
- Sunset on Dixville Peaks Trail – Mix up your evening routine and instead of watching television or scrolling through your phone, climb up to Dixville Peaks on one of our brand new Polaris snowmobiles. This thrill of a ride will lead you to the highest peak on the trail and open up to views you truly have to see to believe. Take in the breathtaking scenery in the evening and watch as the New Hampshire sunset casts a pink shadow across the snow, creating a picturesque backdrop. The best part? You will have a mental picture that will last you a lifetime (no camera needed). The Canadian Gray Jays fly around this area and will land near you (or even on your head) if food is placed there. Connect with nature like never before and get back to the basics of enjoying outdoor adventure activities.
- Blazing Trails – New Hampshire trails are full of hidden treasures. Our Blazing Trails tour will take you to Garfield Falls, a 60-foot, three-tiered waterfall tucked away in Pittsburg, New Hampshire. Once you take in the gorgeous, crystallized wonder, it’s time to head to Diamond Ridge. This is where some of the most spectacular views of the Connecticut Lakes Region is offered at 3,230 feet in elevation. This is where you will find pure, uninterrupted winter at its finest.
- Black Bear Tavern – A meal with the whole family without cellphones seems impossible, right? Not when you choose to unplug. Leave the phones and tablets at home and go out for a delicious feast, technology free. You will be amazed and how much you learn about your loved ones when the distraction of a text message or email is taken out of the equation. Black Bear Tavern has great food and a family-friendly environment where you can relax and enjoy the company around you. Cheers to that!
We took it upon ourselves to check-in with the Bear Rock Adventures staff as well as some past customers to get their take on unplugging and exploring the great outdoors.
- When asked if he thinks it’s important to ditch technology and get outside, Abe’s response was music to our ears. Abe said, “Absolutely! I run a business and spend most of my time in front of my computer or phone. When I decided to head up north to rent from Bear Rock Adventures, I was finally able to put my phone away for a couple of days and it was the best weekend I’ve had in a while.” Abe went on to say, “I felt so stress-free like I was when I was younger. It was so quiet with no traffic and the fresh air smelt so good!” That’s what we like to hear!
- “It’s amazing what a day away from technology can do for our customers,” said Corrine Rober, co-owner of Bear Rock Adventures. “They come back from their tour at the end of the day feeling refreshed and so thrilled about all of the scenery and wildlife they saw along the way. My favorite stories from customers that I hear about are their experiences feeding the Canadian Gray Jays. I am so thankful to work in an industry where I can help people become more connected with the outdoors while having a great time.”
- When asked about the benefits of unplugging and getting outside, Steve Baillargeon, co-owner of Bear Rock Adventures said, “I think the quiet scenery works wonders. We are surrounded by constant noise and interruptions in our day-to-day lives, making it more important now than ever to get outside and decompress from all of that.”
Let us help you disconnect from technology and connect with mother nature, we promise it will be worth it!
It’s that time of year where cabin fever starts to set in. The first few snowfalls have made their appearances and it’s easy to get into the routine of wrapping up in a blanket on the couch to escape the cold weather. While that is nice on occasion, it is important to beat cabin fever by getting outside and staying active during the winter months. Lucky for you, friends, we have put together a list of fun things to do in New Hampshire to get you out and about during the winter months.
Epic Adventures Await You At:
- Bear Rock Adventures – This is a no-brainer, but you know we had to call it out. Some of our winter adventures include the Blazing Trails and Dixville Peaks tours. Travel to along the Connecticut River, Garfield Falls, Diamond Ridge and more! Head over to our “Explore” tab for more information on our tours.
- Tillotson Center – If you’re looking to get out of the house but don’t want to spend an extended period of time outside, we recommend going to the Tillotson Center. They have a gallery, museum and theater at their location full of heritage, visuals and performing arts. Be sure to check out their website for upcoming events that are fun for the whole family!
- Bretton Woods– Wanting outdoor adventure activities for the everyone in the family? Bretton Woods has alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, canopy tours, sleigh rides, and tubing are just a few of the activities offered. Whether you’re in town for the weekend or just looking for a day trip in the New England area, they have an adventure for you!
- Snowshoeing– A great way to shake cabin fever is to get out and exercise! Swap your gym shoes for some Tall Timber snowshoes and explore Pittsburg’s backcountry. If you you’re an adventurous spirit, we recommend venturing to Unknown Pond where you reach the “height of the land.”
- Great Glen Trails – Another place to check out in the area for family fun is Great Glen Trails. They have activities for everyone including cross-country skiing, winter tours, ski school for the kiddos and more! The Mt. Washington SnowCoach needs to be on your bucket list for this location. It takes guest up to the timberline of Mt. Washington into a sub-arctic world at 4,200 feet. Bonus: It is the perfect backdrop for your annual holiday card!
Great Local Grub Can Be Found At:
- The Burg – The wood-fired pizza at this new rustic restaurant in town is a must-have. They are a farm to fire operation and have an amazing staff that will have your family coming back for more.
- Murphy’s Steakhouse – Dine next to a fireplace with quaint surroundings at this savory chophouse. The homey feel will make it seem like you’re eating the comfort of your own home with tons of delicious meals to choose from. We recommend indulging in the Surf and Turf while taking in the gorgeous views of the Connecticut Lake out of your window.
- Moose Muck Café – This is the perfect breakfast or lunch spot to stop into and get a cup of coffee or pastry before a day of winter fun. Whether you’re popping in for a quick grab and go or staying for a while and enjoy a wholesome lunch, they have everything you’re wanting and more.
Want more options? Check out our website for additional places to dine!
Cabin fever has finally met its match! New Hampshire has a wide variety of activities to get you and your family out of the house, all you have to do is pick your adventure.
It’s almost that time to bundle up, head outside and cruise through the fresh, New England snow. You read that right, Bear Rock Adventures will officially open for the winter season on December 15, 2018! We are ready to embrace the snowy weather and indulge in winter outdoor activities with our guests.
Bear Rock Adventures is a fun place to go in the winter seeing as we accumulate over 150 inches of average snowfall annually and have a brand-new fleet of Polaris snowmobiles ready to glide over the trails. Our snowmobile rentals in New Hampshire include the Polaris Indy 550, Polaris Indy 550 LXT-ES (2-passenger sled) and the Polaris Indy 600. Each of the snowmobiles are equipped with an electric start, hand warmers, reverse capabilities, a windshield and a ResQLink Beacon to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride.
One of the largest New Hampshire tourist attractions is snowmobiling due to the amount of snowfall in the area as well as the incredible trails that are at the guest’s disposal. Our partnership with Polaris Adventures as a certified Outfitter made it a no-brainer to become a year-round adventure business offering a reliable and premium experience no matter the season. Rain, shine, snow or clouds are no match for our adventurous spirit and our guests’ passion for the great outdoors.
Bruce Kirk, Bear Rock Adventures employee for five seasons, says, “Nothing makes my day more than having a customer return at the end of the day and tell me what an awesome route I put together for them.” He is able to suggest custom routes for customers based on information they provide him such as, “we want to get muddy” or “we want a nice, smooth ride.” He is excited for snowmobile guests to experience the beauty of the woods and mountains, up close and personal.
Ready to kick off the first winter season of snowmobiling here in Pittsburg, New Hampshire? Be sure to venture southeast of Pittsburg and check out Dixville Peaks, the highest point in the township of Dixville. The climb up to 3,482 feet in elevation is for adrenaline junkies that seek a steep and challenging ride. This route drops just below the wind turbines with picturesque views of Canada, Vermont and New Hampshire in one glance. Diamond Ride is another route that offers incredible views of the Connecticut Lakes Region. The perfectly groomed, wide trail makes it easy for riders of all skills to travel through the forested summit that open up to expansive views reaching an elevation of 3,230 feet. There are 700+ miles of snowmobile trails available to guests, all you have to do is get out there and let loose on the open snow!
Individual riders, couples and groups are all welcome to adventure with us! We have an advanced reservation system that is able to accommodate larger groups for family vacations, special occasions or just spur-of-the-moment day trips. We provide guided and unguided adventures to guests for 2-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 24-hours and multi-day excursions. Pricing starts at $135 depending on the sled desired and duration of the trip. Helmets are included in the pricing. Drivers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license, but guests that are 18 to 20 years-old with a valid driver’s license can operate their own sled if accompanied by a parent or guardian that is 25 years of age or older. Passengers must be able to touch their feet to the floorboards and able to reach the handholds on the snowmobile.
We are currently accepting reservations and are ready for you to rev those engines! Book your adventure today for the experience of a lifetime!
Winter just got a whole lot better. That’s right, we have added Polaris snowmobiles to our fleet and are now a year-round, on-road and off-road operation with winter adventures starting in mid-December! Say goodbye to cabin fever and hello to endless winter outdoor activities in Pittsburg, New Hampshire.
With over 150 inches of average snowfall annually in northern New Hampshire, we couldn’t resist becoming a certified outfitter with Polaris Adventures. Polaris Adventures launched the first-ever ride and drive experience operation nationwide in 2017 and you can now find us listed as a year-round location in the Northeast.
“We decided this was the perfect time to launch a year-round operation because we have six years under our belt with successful operations and are ready to meet the demands of the growing tourism market as the year-round, premium certified Polaris outfitter in our area,” said owner, Corrine Rober. “We are looking forward to making memories off the beaten path in New England’s snow oasis.”
Our inventory of snowmobiles includes the Polaris Indy 550, Polaris Indy 550 LXT-ES (2-passenger sled) and the Polaris Indy 600. All of these top-notch Polaris snowmobiles are equipped with an electric start, hand warmers, reverse capabilities, a windshield and a ResQLink Beacon to ensure your expedition is nothing short of incredible.
The Great North Woods is known for having the best snowmobiling in New Hampshire and is considered the snowmobile capital of New England. Snowfall typically makes its debut in our region around October and often lingers well into April, weather dependent. This winter wonderland comes with a worldwide reputation for snowmobiling and attracts winter enthusiast with our deep snow that tops the United States average by 100+ inches annually.
The groomed New Hampshire trails in the Great North Woods cover over 700 miles of blissful, powdered snow. This trail system is suitable for all ages and skill levels, making it the perfect destination for family adventure vacations. Novice riders can get comfortable with the snowmobiles while traveling across the rolling open farmlands while expert riders can test their skills on the steep, challenging peaks along the route. Regardless of which route you embark on, you will find yourself in a scenic winter wonderland with expansive lakes and canopied trails throughout the woods. Keep your goggles clear and your camera ready for furry locals in the backcountry such as deer, moose and more for an unforgettable holiday card! Lodging, dining and retail locations are located trailside for an easy, accessible adventure.
We provide guided and unguided adventures to guests for durations of two, four, six, eight or 24-hours. There are also multi-day options available. Pricing starts at $135 depending on the machine desired and duration of the trip. Drivers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and passengers must be able to touch their feet to the floorboards and able to reach the handholds on the snowmobile. If you are interested in becoming a Bear Rock Guide, let us know! We are always on the lookout for talented guides to create an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Get a head start on your winter vacation and book your trip with us today, you’ll be glad that you did.
Just imagine fresh, chilled air flowing through your Polaris RZR as it takes off on one of the most colorful and breathtaking outdoor adventures in Northern New Hampshire.
Lucky for you, that dream can become a reality!
That’s right, fall foliage is right around the corner and we have your viewing destination covered. Sure, you can see the leaves changing colors and falling alongside the highway, but our Ride the Wilds experience will elevate your adventure to levels you have never even fathomed before. The 1,000+ miles of interconnecting trails take guests through rugged, forested landscapes and exposes them to secluded waterways that can only be accessed with off-road vehicles.
Our family-friendly adventures accommodate riders of all ages and skill levels to make it a family affair. Grandparents can keep up with their grandchildren, spending the day watching them explore the endless twists, turns, hills and valleys around every corner. Deer, moose, bear and other wildlife are frequently spotted by guests in the backcountry and create lasting memories that families reminisce on for years to come.
The Polaris RZR is the perfect off-road rental for New Hampshire fall foliage, it can get you to some of the most remote locations where the scenery is unparalleled. We recommend planning your fall family vacation in late September to mid-October. During that time, hues of yellow, orange and red create a vibrant tunnel for you to drive through, igniting all of your senses. Not only can you see the bright colors in every direction, you can hear, touch and even smell the crisp autumn air that surrounds you.
The journey begins at Bear Rock Adventures and allows guests to pick their own custom route. With hundreds upon thousands of miles to explore, the opportunities are endless. After venturing into the great outdoors and finding hidden gems, be sure to park your machine in one of the bluffs and enjoy a picnic with your friends and family while watching the eye-catching aspens flaunt their leaves in the peak of the season. Take some photos, grab some snacks and gear up for the second half of your day filled with even more laughs, conversations and sights to see!
The picturesque views that you experience on the Ride the Wilds trail are truly remarkable and unlike anything else you have seen before. Once you are exposed to this unique tour, you will understand why you should drive beyond the notches. If you’re looking for an on-road experience to drive alongside the changing colors, check out our featured Fall Foliage Slingshot adventure with Polaris Adventures!
Elevate your experience and book your trip with us today, you’ll be glad that you did.
You made it through the busy summer which means it’s time to treat yourself to one last hoorah before the changing of seasons.
Labor Day is right around the corner to give you the well-deserved break that you’re needing. Don’t waste your time and energy searching for things to do over the three-day holiday weekend, we have put together a list of activities for you so that you can spend your time exploring and enjoying a work-free vacation!
- Bear Rock Adventures – Our on-road and off-road family-friendly adventures are perfect for New Hampshire day trips. Wrangle up your squad, choose your vehicle and enjoy the great outdoors! Climb into a Polaris RZR and venture through 1,000+ miles of interconnecting forested landscapes or slide into an open-air roadster and cruise through New Hampshire in style. Our featured rides include April’s Maple, an off-road ride that takes you along the Connecticut River and by April’s Maple where you can tour the state-of-the-art maple sugar house and café, and Beaver Brook Falls, an off-road adventure that leads guests to an 80-foot waterfall tucked away in the Ride the Wilds trail. These adventures, along with others, are also featured adventures with Polaris adventures! Whatever adventure you choose will send you and your family on a day that they won’t forget.
- Connecticut Lakes – Nestled high in the mountains of New Hampshire, Connecticut Lakes is a local hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts alike. Stay dry on the shore while you wet a line with your fly rod or jump into the refreshing mountain water as you swim alongside kayakers, paddleboarders and boaters! Be sure to keep a sharp eye out for the infamous “Moose Alley”; this destination is where moose frequently visit and even take a plunge of their own in the inviting lake.
- Garfield Falls – One of the greatest hidden gems of New Hampshire is Garfield Falls, a 35-foot tall waterfall sourced from the East Branch of the Dead Diamond River. Although the waterfall is off of the beaten path, it’s a short hike from the trailhead and easily accessible for guests of all ages. We recommend bringing your swimsuit and taking a dip in the water, it is unlike anything you have experienced before!
- Santa’s Village – If your summer vacation in New Hampshire includes kiddos, Santa’s Village is a must. This Christmas-themed amusement park is open over Labor Day weekend and is filled with different rides, a waterpark, restaurants and shopping. The theme park brings a sense of youth and a fun twist on your typical amusement park, keeping you and your kids entertained for hours!
- Great North Woods – For the nature lovers out there, Great North Woods is your paradise. Famous for the interconnected trails of Ride the Wilds, Lake Umbagog National Wildlife Refuge, Route 16 and Beaver Brook Falls Wayside, an incredible natural wonder that you have to see to believe. If you’re an outdoor enthusiast looking for a day of exploration, this is the place for you to be.
Labor Day Weekend in Northern New Hampshire is calling your name. Leave behind the stress of planning your trip, take the locals’ advice on what to do and make sure your camera is charged to capture an epic weekend to wrap up the summer season!
Let your weekend warrior loose and join us this season for the best on-road and off-road adventures in New Hampshire!
Hop into one of our off-road rentals, like a state-of-the-art Polaris RZR, and embark on a journey through the northeastern terrain towards Beaver Brook Falls, a breathtaking 80-foot waterfall located right off the Ride the Wilds trail system. Looking for a smoother ride? We have just what you’re looking for! Slide into one of our futuristic Polaris Slingshots and take off on a New Hampshire day trip while turning heads at every stop. The opportunities are endless for outdoor enthusiasts looking for Northern New Hampshire activities that are safe, family-friendly and most importantly, fun for all ages.
Our family-friendly RZRs and other vehicles are provided to us through the amazing partnership we have with Polaris Adventures. In November of 2017, Polaris Adventures officially launched their premium network of ride and drive destinations nationwide, with their main focus being to make outdoor adventures safe, easy and memorable for all skill levels. Fully equipped with the latest Polaris vehicles, safety procedures, online registration and best ride practices, Polaris Adventures is a no-brainer partnership that we are more than happy to be a part of.
“By establishing partnerships with local area experts, we have created a network of premium riding and driving experiences throughout the country. From New Hampshire to Maui, this program consistently delivers the highest quality ride opportunities on the latest Polaris vehicles. The greatest reward is watching newcomers get into the driver’s seat and create a lifetime of memories. That’s what it’s all about,” said Paul Vitrano, Vice President and General Manager of Polaris Experience, LLC.
The partnership we have with Polaris Adventures is a huge asset to both our loyal customers that we have retained over the years as well as new customers taking their first ride into the great outdoors with us! Their user-friendly website makes planning summer vacations a breeze, so you can stop searching endlessly on the internet for a mediocre experience and book an adventure that will not disappoint. It is as easy as picking a location or region in the country, selecting an on-road or off-road experience, and then booking your desired dates! This isn’t a drill, folks, it’s simply that easy.
We all know the goal for summer is to have fun and create lasting memories while staying safe. That is exactly what we are here for. Our turnkey experiences are memorable for all the right reasons due to our meticulous vehicle maintenance, wide selection of vehicles to suit any group size and our tour experts that will send you out on an adventure that you won’t want to end! Everything that you’re looking for to create a vacation for the books is here at Bear Rock Adventures. Let’s ride!
About Polaris Adventures:
Polaris Adventures brings together a select network of outfitters to provide premium ride and drive experiences at epic destinations nationwide. Creating safe, memorable, year-round adventures for all skill levels, Polaris Adventures offers worry-free half and full-day options for couples, families and adventure groups in state-of-the-art Polaris vehicles. Visit http://adventures.polaris.com/ to learn more.
Bear Rock Adventures is New Hampshire's premium Polaris outfitter and "Your Guide to the Wilds."
All brand new 2017 fully-equipped Polaris ATVs and side-by-sides with:
- removable half windshields & roofs for weather protection
- personal storage & coolers for your belongings
- 7" touch screen GPS with local maps & Spot
- Bluetooth audio system
Brand new 2017 Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring are the perfect choice for a single rider or a couple. These ATVs are well designed offering a smooth, comfortable ride. They have power steering for smooth, effortless steering, 4-wheel drive, electric start and reverse. The passenger seat is well padded, has a backrest, handles and foot rests. There are small compartments for storage as well as front and rear racks that can be used for securing coolers and backpacks.
Bear Rock Adventures, your Guide to The Wilds is thrilled to announce the arrival of Fully Loaded 2016 Polaris RZR S 900 side x sides, RZR 4 900 side x sides, a Polaris Ranger Crew 900 that offer renters the 'Ultimate' Riding Experience on the Ride The Wilds trail system in Northern NH. These new machines are loaded with top end options:
7" touch screen GPS by Lowrance with the trails uploaded on them. This is the most advanced GPS navigation system to date. With an oversized 7-inch LED backlit, multi-touch screen, the user-friendly and intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and use the Lowrance GPS. An adjacent keypad provides added functionality for the most used features, giving your control with gloves on.
DVR camera rear-view mirror Capture your off-road adventures in crisp 1080p. Record your ride with amazingly stable results-even on the most aggressive ride. Front and rear wide-angle camera lens records in clear, 1080P. LARGE 5” 500NIT COLOR SCREEN. Enjoy your ride instantly with real-time views and built-in video playback. Choose front, rear or simultaneous front/back views while riding for easy backup or to position the front camera.
A Lock and Ride Cooler Box The Lock and Ride Cooler features heavy duty hinges & a weather proof seal to block moisture & dust. It has extra thick walls with 2 inches of pressure-injected insulation for maximum ice rentention. The cooler can keep food & beverages cool for 48 hours or longer, depending on the conditions.
Pro Armor Attack Rims and Tires Package
Front & Rear Bumpers
Overhead storage bag for your storing needs.
Spot technology for your added safety.
Half windshield and poly sport roof for your added protection as well as push button 4WD, power steering, reverse, and an automatic transmission.
The 'Ultimate' machines are loaded with options and are designed with your comfort in mind!
We will have 7 of the Polaris RZR 900 S machines (2 seater), 2 of the Polaris RZR 4 900 machines (4 seater), and 1 of the Polaris Ranger Crew 900 (6 seater) machines.
You can book the 'Ultimate' Riding Experience online or by calling us at 866-663-9777. Make this the best Family Vacation full of fun and excitment.Live Free and Ride .Reserve your 'Ultimate' Riding Experience today!!
We are so excited to launch our new website! A new look, a new perspective and a whole lot more information for your next adventure. We've been working with Drive Brand Studios for the past 6 months to bring you a whole new vision of The Wilds. Bear Rock Adventures has positioned itself to become the go to resource for all the information you need to explore The Great North Woods and The Ride the Wilds Trails system.
Looking for a place to stay on the trails? We've got you covered. Not sure where to eat when riding in Pittsburg or Colebrook? We've listed that too. It's easy to navigate, whether you choose you riding area or the place to stay , it all makes sense & will help you make your planning easier.
Check out our newest additions to our rental fleet! 6 brand new Can Am Outlander L 500’s with power steering! These machines accommodate up to 2 riders. Call today @ 866-663-9777 to book your ride!