Slingshot Into Summer
Buckle up and prepare for an epic on-road adventure unlike any other. We have brand-new, state-of-the-art Polaris Slingshots available to rent for durations ranging from a few hours to multiple days. Steer away from the traditional vacation activities and embark on a ride and drive thrill!
Routes to Explore In New Hampshire This Summer:
The Polaris Slingshot is a three-wheeled, two-passenger auto-cycle. In other words, it is a three-wheeled vehicle that acts like a car but looks like a futuristic motorcycle. There are plenty of routes to explore in the roadster, here are some routes to get you started:
Mt. Washington Hotel – On this route, you can relax, dine and unwind. You will travel some of the North Country’s most scenic roads to Mt. Washington Hotel. This hotel offers a variety of dining options from fine dining to a pub and steakhouse. The views from this location are unparalleled and enriched with the impressive history of the hotel.
Mt. Washington Auto Road – Riding down this route with no doors and no roof will have you leaving with no regrets! You will reach the highest peak in the northeast and take in breathtaking views. Between the driving experience of the Polaris Slingshot and the adventure of reaching the famous peak, this trip is truly one-of-a-kind. Gear up for panoramic views and impressive cloud formations that will leave you wanting more.
April’s Maple – Take a ride on the sweet side by driving to April’s Maple. Located on 800 beautiful acres, April’s Maple harvests premium maple sap and makes it into the finest Pure Vermont Maple Syrup. This stop is perfect to stretch your legs and fuel that sweet tooth while adventuring through the wonderful atmosphere of the northeast.
Helpful Tips About Our New Hampshire Slingshot Rentals:
The futuristic roadster is unlike any vehicle you have seen before, so it is totally normal to have questions! Here are common questions guests have when renting a Polaris Slingshot to ease your mind and prepare you for a great time on the open road:
- What does the Polaris Slingshot reservation include?
- Rental rates include a full tank of gas, helmets, goggles, a GPS and a ResQLink personal locator beacon.
- How many passengers can ride in a Polaris Slingshot?
- The Polaris Slingshot allows for one driver and one passenger.
- How old do you have to be to drive a Polaris Slingshot?
- Driver’s must be 25 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. Driver’s also need to know how to drive a manual transmission. A motorcycle license is NOT required in New Hampshire or Vermont but it IS REQUIRED in Maine and Massachusetts.
- What are the passenger requirements?
- The passenger must meet the physical requirements of being able to grasp the hand holds and firmly plant their feet on the floorboards with their back fully against the back-seat rest.
- What if I need to cancel my reservation?
- All reservation cancellations will be charged a 20% processing fee. Full refunds, minus the 20% processing fee, will be issued if cancellations are made within 48 hours in advance of the reservation.
Interested in renting a Polaris Slingshot in New Hampshire and taking it out for a spin? Book your reservation now and let loose on the open road!