OHRV Riding Areas
About the Ride The Wilds Trails in New Hampshire
Ride the Wilds, the Northeast's largest interconnected ATV trail system, has 1,000+ miles of trails across Coos County in northern New Hampshire. Ride the Wilds Trails are a collection of corridor trails from A-D linking all the individual clubs riding areas.
The trails are maintained by local ATV clubs that operate on a volunteer basis. We highly recommend supporting the clubs that maintain the system, by joining, volunteering or sponsoring their efforts. We have compiled the best places to ATV and easy access to the best places to stay in Pittsburg, Colebrook, Gorham and all the towns on the Best ATV trail system in the Northeast. Included in the trail system are:
- Over 120 miles of trails in the 8,000-acre Perry Stream Land and Timber Company holdings maintained by the Great North Woods ATV Club in Pittsburg.
- Over 120 miles of trails maintained by the Metallak ATV Club in Stewartstown, Colebrook, Columbia and Dixville.
- Over 130 miles of trails in Millsfield maintained by the Millsfield ATV Club.
- 50 miles of trails in Success and Milan maintained by the Sunset Riders ATV Club.
- 80 miles of trails in the 7,500-acre Jericho Mountain State Park in Berlin maintained by the State of New Hampshire.
- More than 120 miles of trails across 30,000 acres in Stratford maintained by the North Country ATV Club.
- The Kilkenny Trail Riders of Lancaster, the Umbagog ATV Club of Errol, the Presidential ATV Club of Gorham, and the Androscoggin ATV Club of Berlin maintain many additional miles of trails.