The Polaris RZR PRO XP 1000 offers an exciting way to enjoy the trail system in the Wilds of New Hampshire without having to hike to the best viewpoints.
- Hourly Rental Starts at
- Multi-Day Rental Starts at
Ride a snowmobile this winter!
Explore, enjoy, and venture out into winter from behind the handlebars of a brand new Polaris Indy snowmobile!
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license to rent an OHRV. The license must be presented the day of your rental. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If you are unable to present your driver’s license the day of your rental you will not be permitted to operate the vehicle and your rental fee will be forfeited.
- Drivers between the ages of 18 and 20 who can present a valid driver’s license and are accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 25 years of age , during the entire rental period will be allowed to operate a rental vehicle with signed release of liability by the parent or guardian present.
- No driver under the age of 25 is allowed to carry a passenger under the age of 18 years of age
- Passengers must meet the physical requirements of being able to grasp the hand holds and firmly plant their feet on the floorboards with their back fully against the back seat rest. The minimum age to ride is 7 years old.
- ALL reservation cancellations will be charged a 20% processing fee. Full refunds, minus the 20% processing fee will be issued if cancellation is made 48 hours in advance of reservation start time. If reservation is cancelled within 48 hours prior to reservation start time, full payment will be completely forfeited. No exceptions. Please call 866-663-9777 if you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Machines must be returned with a full tank of gas or an additional refueling fee will apply.
- Rental rates include a full tank of gas, helmet, goggles, trail map, GPS locator & ResQLink personal locator beacon.
- A damage waiver with a $1,000 maximum out of pocket expense is included in the rental rate. You may upgrade your damage waiver for $20 per day, per machine to a $500 maximum out of pocket expense. *The card will only be charged if damages occur during rental period.
- To secure a reservation, a $100 deposit per machine, per day is required. The deposit will be applied to the total rental price.